Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tough Love


Hey Lovelies. This shall be my last post before my vacation. I am going to be traveling to see two of my favorite groups and Harry Potter world!

I would like to point out that I will not be getting a Bento head, because I love my Jessica Catwa head so much I do not think a change is needed right now, I however have bento hands and everything else. Maybe eventually in time I will have no choice but to switch but I just really am comfortable with my look at the moment that a drastic change is unnecessary. 

- - --^[ BODY ]^-- - -
Ears:: MANDALA :: Fantasy Elf ( Hudded ) 
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica 
Eyes:: {S0ng} :: Nash ( Earth Eyes ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Enferra ( Mocha )
Poses:: Focus Poses :: 123 Pack
Makeup:: Honey B's :: Ruin Spell Face 3 :: * Totally Top Shelf *
Tattoo:: { L o v e f o x } :: Romantic Pastel 


- - --^[ ACCESSORIES ]^-- - -
*Belt:: Corvus :: Mesh Double Belt
*Cigarette:: [AD] :: Cigarette
*Necklace:: .::Delicious::. :: Belt Collar
Piercing:: DATUM :: Divided (silver)


- - --^[ CLOTHING ]^-- - -
*Shoes:: [Etchaflesh] :: Gother Than You Bitch Stompers 
Coat:: Tentacio :: Crazy Girl Needs ( Fur Coat ) ( Hudded ) 
Bodysuit:: Goth1c0 :: Mystical Jumpstick :: * Totally Top Shelf *


* Might not be available I am a 08' avi so I collect a lot 


No comments:

Post a Comment