Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Beach Bums Birthday


Today I decided to have one of my friends in this post. More like I forced her ha ha ha. Click this to be linked to her Flickr, since I dont know when she will blog this picture :)
I have a growing obsession with Baja Bay, it is just a wonderful place to take pictures. I feel like it is gonna be my summer spot for pictures. 


(¯`·._.·[ BODY ]·._.·´¯)
Head:: CATWA ::  Catya 
Hair:: Exile :: Palace ( Blondes ) Bento  :: * NEW *
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Skin:: more more :: Hazy ( honey ) 
Dimples:: Izzie's :: Dimples 
Friend Pose:: Purple Poses :: Friends 173  

(¯`·._.·[ACCESSORIES ]·._.·´¯)
Garter:: #EMPIRE :: Heart Harness ( Hudded )
Glasses:: The Sugar Garden :: Shy Megane ( Gold ) 
▲Bow:: -Buttery Toast- :: Penny Bow ( Yellow ) 
Necklace:: Pink Acid :: Chain Hearts Necklace :: * Collabor88 *

(¯`·._.·[ CLOTHING ]·._.·´¯)
Shoes:: Tamagosenbei :: Fruity Cutey Yellow Sandal Flip ::  * Gacha Garden *
Top/Bottom :: Belle Epoque :: { Lilo } Yellow :: * SANARAE *

▲ May not be available anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment