Friday, June 16, 2017

Dark Holo

I have been trying to put this look together for a couple days now, I even made two different looks with the same dress and some how I still couldnt make it look the way I wanted. So I decided to showcase the first look I put together since it was the best in terms of color scheme. 


(`·.·• BODY •·.·')
Head:: CATWA :: Catya 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Skin:: more more :: Hazy ( Honey ) 
Hair:: Magika :: A Perfect Mess ( Headband ) ( Hudded ) 

(`·.·• MAKEUP •·.·')
Freckles:: Moon Amore :: Frecklesmania :: * Cosmetic Fair *
Lipstick:: {Solstice} :: Bijou Lipstick 
Eyelashes:: MICHAN :: Miyavi Lashes :: * Hash Glam Event *
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Rian ( Brown ) :: * Cosmetic Fair *

(`·.·• ACCESSORIES •·.·')
Glasses:: Intrigue Co. :: Take Flight Glasses ( Black ) 
Earrings:: M.Birdie :: Marcia Look ( Earrings ) 
Collar:: AsteroidBox. :: Heavy Metal Collar ( Hudded ) 
Bindi:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Xein} ( Hudded ) :: * We Love Rp *

(`·.·• CLOTHING •·.·')
Jacket:: R3VOLT! :: Carlee Jacket 
Dress:: {Solstice} :: Nova Dress ( Hudded ) :: * Suicide Dollz *
Stockings:: Astralia :: Mya Embellished Stockings
Shoes:: AsteroidBox :: Kera Boots ( Hudded ) 


Bonus picture of the look I ended up not using.

No comments:

Post a Comment