Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Monster Bun

Good Morning, I got a pep in my step and I was working out to Just Dance..
Anyways. I really like how these pictures turned out, I found a rp place called "InSilico" which was like a cyberpunk roleplaying place that fit with what I was trying to go for. 

+ Means I am not sure if they're still in world.

BODY
Hands: Vista Prohands 
Skin:: [Glam Affair] :: Raquel (06)
* Free Gift * Hair:: Sintiklia : Cora ( Hudded )
Eyes:: {S0NG} : Daya ( Green ) ( Catwa Applier )
Head:: CATWA : Catya 
Piercings:: Cute Poison : Stellar Piercing ( Hudded ) 


CLOTHING
Hat:: {PopTart} : Oh Snap!back Teeth
*Group Gift * Bra:: :Moon Amore: :: Corazon Bra ( Limited Group Gift )
Shoes:: *Epic* : Neo Mega Stomper 
Ears:: +Half-Deer+ : Jackalope Ears ( Cotton )
Shorts:: MOMOCHUU : Miller Shorts ( White )
* Suicide Dollz * Bag:: Pacagaia : Thigh Bag ( Hudded ) 
Rings:: Absolute Vendetta ( Hydra Rings ) ( Hudded )

MAKEUP
Highlighter:: The Horror! : Bebe ( Sirena )
Lipstick:: {Solstice} : Hex Matte ( Charm ) 

POSES
Bubblegum:: LeLutka : Gum Gum Boom ( Works with Catwa )( Hudded )
* Suicide Dollz * 2nd Pose: Pacagaia : Gabriella ( Bento )
Third Pose: Everglow : Group Gift Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment