Saturday, September 14, 2019

Baby Bun


Howdy,
I was trying to be all creative with my pictures, specially with now not using shadows I thought my pictures actually look better with what I am working with. So here we are, a simple look featuring the new shoes by Misschevious that is available this weekend. c:

Mesh hair woes.

BODY
Glitter: [Cynful] :: Stripper Dust
Bun Ears: +Half Deer+ : Jackalope Ears ( Cotton )
Septum Piercing: :Moon Amore: : Ukka Septum ( Bat )
Head: CATWA : Catya
Hair: Doe : Regina ( Indecisive ) 
Body: Maitreya : Lara
Tattoo: Ghost'Ink : ORPHEUS ( Black )

CLOTHING
Pants: krankhaus : Pentaskinnies 
*Frou Frou* Tank: #SadGirl : I am Baby ( Black ) 
*Saturday Sale * Heels: Misschevious : Dark Lady Heels 

ACCESSORIES
Bracelets: Ama : Oak Bracelet ( Hudded )
Earrings: Corvus : Dark Wing Earrings
Collar: *katat0nik* : Angel Choker ( Hudded )
Necklace: AsteroidBox : Cursed Charms Necklace ( Hudded )
Rings: CULT : Babygirl Rings ( Hudded )

POSE
Elephante Poses: Delicate




No comments:

Post a Comment