Friday, February 12, 2021

U.F.O


" I came back onto SL and the first thing I did was stress tested my new computer with my friend Renaldy who teleported me to the Valentine's Shopping Event which has 5 DAYS left. I didnt do much browsing due to my excitement of being able to be on SL ( Yes there was crying and everything ) but I did get this cute hair from DOUX " Tainy " in a basic pack full of colors. Even a bright neon yellow color which I plan to use in the future. Make sure you stop by to see all the exciting things for cheap prices this holiday season. "

+~ List of Items Worn ~+
( All Items with a + are older set items that might not be available anymore )

+Headband: .Olive. : The Aliens headband ( Blue/Pink ) 
+Choker: .tsg. : 90s Choker Black Stacked ( Hudded )
Ring: *elise* : Truth Ring ( Bento ) ( Hudded )
Hair: DOUX : Tainy ( Basic Pack ) 
Pin: .random.Matter. : Misa Misa Pins ( Alien )
Face Sticker: MOMOCHUU : Neon Face Sticker
Foodie: Insomnia Angel : Agemizawa " chikuwa natto "
Scrunchie: [B.G] : Scrunchie 
Shirt/Dress: AMITOMO : Rainbow Rhapsody {7}

Please check out the place these pictures were taken 
>> Midnight in Paris <<



No comments:

Post a Comment