Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Hot Bath Cure

“There must be quite a few things a hot bath won’t cure, but I don’t know many of them. Whenever I’m sad I’m going to die, or so nervous I can’t sleep, or in love with somebody I won’t be seeing for a week, I slump down so far and then I say: ‘I’ll go take a hot bath.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar


+Sponsored+
Stockings/Collar/Pasties: CryBunBun x Mewsery : Sweet Lolita( Hudded ) for Whore Couture Fair
Gag: KitCat : Surprise Burger Gag ( Hudded ) @ Mainstore
Beret: Lagom : Bow Beret ( Hudded ) @ Mainstore
Bathwater: Parfait : Dere Waifu Bathwater EXTREME ( Animations included ) @ Mainstore

+Other+
Skin: more more : clara in honey tone
Bubbles: MIWAS : Bubble on Me
Eyes: A R T E : Enchant Eyes
Blush/Freckles: The Horror~ : Boop Kit
Eyeliner: { wistaria } : yuma smokey liner
Hair: Stealthic : Cascade ( Blondes Hudded )
Bodyblush: Jack Spoon : Sakura Body Blush


 

No comments:

Post a Comment