Saturday, October 9, 2021

Well-Lived

“I wish I lived in your world, where it's sunshine and puppies all the time.”
― Charlotte Huang, Going Geek


+Event Wearables+
Bloody Face: DAZED : Threadbare Face for Salem
Eyes: AG. : Halloween Eyes BOM 2 for The Arcade
Outfit: Pare.Ame : Lined Uniform in Onyx for The Arcade
Hat: DAZED : Sweet Death Nurse Hat in White for The Arcade

+Other Wearables+
Nails: !13ACT : Almond Nail ( Hudded )
Ears: [SN] : Pup Ears v2
Tail: Sweet Thing : Silly Puppy Tail ( Hudded )
Skin: more more : Clara skin in honey tone
Collar/Leash: DAZED : I'm a Puppy ( Hudded )
Eyebrows: A R T E : Geir Eyebrows 
Strangled: duckie : strangled
Rash: Ladybird. : Road Rash
Fingers: [Cubic Cherry] : Soft Touch in Red fades
Spots: DAZED : Puppy Spots ( Tintable )
Knee Wounds: Izzie's : Knee Wounds
Hair: Magika : Ash ( Hudded )
Boots: sixx : Ezra Boots ( Hudded )
Nose Strip: DAZED : I'm a Nurse : Nose Strip ( Hudded )
Tubes: DAZED : I'm a Nurse : Oxygen Tubes ( Hudded )
Stethoscope: DAZED : I'm a Nurse : Stethoscope ( Hudded )
Syringe: DAZED : I'm a Nurse : Syringe ( Hudded )
Ball: KitCat : Tenny Set : Tennis Ball
Pose: Mewsery : Pup 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment