Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cold Blues

¨°o.ONew-ventiesO.o°¨

Cupcake:: +Fawns Demise+ :: Tummyache Cuppycake :: *Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt*
Cupcake comes with rezzable decor, animation versions and AO ver.
Shirt:: R3VOLT! :: Sutton Shirt V2 :: * New *
Tattoo:: Bella Elephante :: Tosh Tats ( Royal ) :: * Leaf on the Wind *
Skirt:: SLX :: Snotjie ( Skirt ):: * New *
This is a complete outfit, I however just used the skirt portion of it.

¨°o.ODress Me UpO.o°¨

Garter:: Violent Seduction :; Black/Silver
Hat:: (FD) :: Luna Hat
Face Jewel:: Pekka :; Bindi Cleo
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes ( Dark Brown ) 
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Overly Transparent Gloss ( Gray ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Hair:: Olive :: The Mir Hair ( Brown Puppy ) 
Shoes:: REIGN :: Creeps ( Black ) 

¨°o.OBlurbbleO.o°¨

HELLO..

Today is a day of cold..
Omg how it is so cold...I am under my blankets, wrapped in an electric blanket with other warm components like a star bathrobe...because I dont have any winter clothes...on SL either haha. I just do not do winter items. As long as I do NOT get sick again. 

I also hope no one is thinking that I am trying to avoid SL all together in all reality it has been too cold in my house to function..with the loss of the furnace I legit have no heat to stand in my room let alone the house. I usually come home and then go to hibernate under blankets it is too cold to blog at the moment and I am trying to get the situation fixed.

37 Days till Japan.





No comments:

Post a Comment