Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mango, Mango! Hump Happiness Skins


So everyone should know now about what Hump Day Happiness (69L each color ) is so I will just leave you a briefing with these awesome skins

Innocent is a beautiful skin with heart stained lips and rosie cheeks..The skin reminded me of a doll that you would find in a box frozen over time..I wanted to potray an elegance and beauty.


Look 1:
Skin: Mango,Mango!
Dress: +DV8+
Shoes: +DV8+
Hair: Magika







Daddy-o is a light makeup skin with cat eyes and light bronzer to make it simple clean and very fun to wear with just about anything...

I turned this look into a minnie mouse type of an outfit since the guy I like gave
me the idea last night. Pigtails are also a good look if you want to be innocent for a day..


Look 2:
Skin: Mango, Mango!
Dress: CUPCAKES
Shoes: Sn@tch Bracelets: ((RIPE))



*Note: All pictures will be on flickr for your enjoyment*

No comments:

Post a Comment