Friday, September 17, 2010

Beauty Killer- Eyelobes as I call them/ Wear Gray 2010

~ I went to the Wear Gray 2010 ( Ends the 25th of this month ) and got lots of goodies and spotted some items I like, though the item I am showing is not a Wear Gray 2010 item ( you will know what I mean when you go there ), it was at her booth so still some of the proceeds will go to American Brain Tumor Association.~

No matter if you say Gray or Grey...I usually say Grey because Gray kind makes me think of Gravy. ( my head=fail )


ANYWAYS..
Beauty Killer has put out these awesome basic eyelobes ( eyeballs ),
I dont want to say they are normal eyes because of the fact the vibrant array of colors and not to mention the creepy fact is up there. ( which is my cup of tea )

The first set of eyes: Green, Blue, Brown, Pink
Second set: Red, Yellow, and Purple.

So Beauty Killer has put out a complete set for just 100L , which is a good thing to snag for the price not to mention what can help for the ABTA.

Click the magical word for more info about ABTA


~~xoxox Harley ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment