Friday, March 18, 2011

Lamb 50L Hairs


While I was walking around the grid I got this awesome note card about Lamb putting out 2 of her previous hair's into a pack for 50L...Since I am slowly trying to ween myself off of the Magika hair ( never never * kicks and screams * ) I wanted to give it a go.
I love the hair alot it is different then what I am use to and I never been fond of the widow's peak think going on at the top, but I love the color of the blond and the fact that it isn't bleach looking...Lots of hair colors tend to do that.

This is also the new outfit from
+DV8+ called "Loli Prime" which is exceptionally gorgeous and comes in SO many colors and different ways to accommodate into stylish outfits.


Style Card:

Outfit by +DV8+ – Loli Prime in Cyan/Black

Hair by Lamb – Powder (50L and comes with Ink as well )

Skin by [Rockberry] – in Farrah E Light

Shoes by A-BOMB – Ribbon Teal Shoes ( Came from an outfit called Cajsa )

Hair Bow by TRUTH – came from a hair pack called ” Rayne”

Ring by ..::A.Y.Y::.. - Kiwi Blueberry Ring Pop ( I love love love these )


No comments:

Post a Comment