Sunday, June 12, 2011

Butterfly Outdoorsy


I mixed up these two different but awesome designers Fierce Designs and Sassy Kitty Designs to make this homely and sexy outfit that is just on the fence. Bad Pun!.

Fierce Designs " Her Masters Boot" is a yummy high boot with buckles that make you feel in control. I love how the boots stop at the ankle and are simple and not over the top.

Sassy Kitty Designs made me giddy happy with these very very sexy " Summer Corsair " capris. They come with bottom cuffs and buttons and not to mention they come in the color peeeeennnkk. Baby Pink to be exact.
SKD also made a very pretty beautiful " Catch a Butterfly" top in white and it is a fishnet mesh like material with a tiny butterfly on the air. Comes in different layers and prim layers. Not to mention you can cover more of your assets.

Oh my this is what I wear?::

Shoes: My Masters Boot by Fierce Designs
Pants: Summer Corsair Capris by Sassy Kitty Designs
Shirts: Catch a Butterfly by Sassy Kitty Designs
Skin: 60L Mint Choco by Heartsick
Hair: Bonnie in Dark Brown by Magika


No comments:

Post a Comment