Thursday, June 16, 2011


So this is a quick Thursday blog about a couple things my beaut is wearing today.

First off the new prop by Love Me Brutal is out called " Oh Well " and it features a giant well with different poses for you to choose from around 5 or 6 and you can even fall in it and never come out which was a fun test.

I also got a couple blogger packs as well one from Urban Republic Co. which gives you some different layers in this colorful ice cream covered tattoo. Which I didnt get to picture the back but it is super bright and vibrant makes me want some ice cream.

JeSyLiLO the mother of my favorite skins has sent out special skins for the Grunge Soul Project, the skin is a tan shade with full lips and I am smitten with it.

+++BLUEBLOOD+++ has also sent numerous packs of their many different new corsets and pants. The pants are called " Noah Pants" which are a tight, sexy and then flair out at the bottom in which I incorporated a sexy red heel and I was in love. "Caustic Corsets " are brand spanking new corsets with many different colors and come in 2 different sets I believe called the black set which all colors are combined with black and a color set which obviously all colors are combined with other colors...I love love the green and purple one.
Hair: Deviant Kitties
Pants and Shirt: +++BLUEBLOOD+++
Skin: JeSyLiLO
Tattoo: Urban Rebublic Co.
Balloon: Returned Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment