Monday, July 18, 2011

Haut Pale

This is just a short blog of two different items that were passed down to me.
One first being the new Haut.Monde items " Hypnotic Tights" and " Mariska Shirts ". I adore the shirts and I took some color pictures to show you 3/5 colors available to you. It comes in every layer possible plus tattoo layer for extra combinations. The tights come also in every layer available ( socks/tights/tattoo ) and they comes in lots of colors to choose from that I didnt have the chance to take loads of pictures for yall.
Also on the guest list is a new sponsor of mine BeautyCode which features skins and shapes..I am not much of changing my shape but skins are my specialty so here is some swatches of the new skin Nishiko. The skin comes in 10 different make up colors ( I forgot to swatch Princess shade )
Some are super similar and some have lipstick attached which I have labeled on the bridge of the nose. 775L per skin.

What I am wearing:

Hair: TRUTH
Eyes: Negaposi ( Vampire Pack )
Skin: BeautyCode
Lipstick: KOSH
Poses: Slash Me Poses
Outfit: Haut.Monde

No comments:

Post a Comment