Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When Ra!nbows Attack!

This is me..and my bestfriend Dragon Fang.
She recently opened a store called " When Ra!nbows Attack! " and gave me some cutie cupcake toppers for my head.
She has been in love with rainbows since I met her and even if you go to the store you will be blinded by the sight of all the colors she has to offer. Right now their is a selected few items to be purchased: Star Cone Toppers, Cupcake Toppers and Pop Music Headphones which all come in several gachas for you to win a chance.



These cupcake toppers are my favorite as they animate from happy face to normal face..
Happy Normal Happy Normal....I stare.

If you have been doing the Corset Lust Hunt...you will love these beautiful shoes that are apart of it called " Cyrpus Orange " from KristicA.

Style Card:

Shoes: KristicA
Pants: Sn@tch
Skin: Haut.Monde
Eyeshadow: Kosh
Hair: Tiny Bird
Shirt: .:CAKE:.
Muffin Topper: When Ra!nbows Attack!
Poses by: Everglow
Earrings: Fierce
Glasses: Rotten Toe
Bracelet: Rotten Toe

No comments:

Post a Comment