Monday, August 8, 2011

I pose in blue.


So this is probley the most sophisticated thing I have worn to date.

.::CENSORED::. made this pretty awesome skin " Yumi " in a porcelain color. It comes with 10 different lipstick colors ( wearing lipstick 1 ) and even comes with a shape as well. I love the little face beauty mark by the lip.

I also bought these tights from My Second Wardrobe by Fleshtone.

Haut.Monde came out with this gorgeous new dress called " Ebany " which comes in assorted colors: Black,Gold,Honeysuckle,Red,Regatta and Teal. In two different shirt layers.

Now for some poses::

1. {Isis}- Shoes Collection
5 different poses


2. .:Still Life:.- Lazy Sunday Special
6 poses+6 mirrored poses

Style Card:
Bracelet and Necklace- KOSH
Hair- Truth
Shoes- +DV8+
Dress- Haut.Monde
Skin- .::CENSORED::.
Tights- F l e s h t o n e

Poses- Phresh-StillLife-{Isis}



No comments:

Post a Comment