Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chilling on my birthday

So today I soaked up the crisp air for my birthday in this comfortable mesh pieces by  =PIA=.

I have never worn anything that wasn't tight on my body so this outfit is a refreshing breath of air to have.
= PIA= is responsible for my comfort with this Mesh cropped east LA shirt ( which also comes in pink and in sizes XS to XL ).=PIA= also made these stylish Mesh Chica ankle pants ( in Black, Red, Bleached Denim and Skinny Denim *wearing*)

Cupcakes has been my go to store for all my skins and recently has put out Lady Love in which I got to test it out in the skin color "Sienna". The skin has different options between cleavage, eyebrow and then in a seperate limelight she also provides different lip colors for people like me..I enjoy makeup ( is wearing the red plush lip tattoo)

::::Rollcall::::

Hair:: Magika ( Cinta )
Nails:: Sexy Mama
Shirt:: =PIA=
Pants:: =PIA=
Eyes:: KOSH
Skin:: Cupcakes
Shoes:: ABOMB ( Mia flats )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment