Friday, June 8, 2012

Color Blocking Fair Posty :)

 Color Blocking Fair 2012


I don't have a lot to say today, but I finally went to the Color Blocking Fair cause I had "moneys" ( long story behind the use of the word moneys ). I browsed around with my boyfriend on top of my head and after an hour you kept hearing " Can we go yet?, Can we go yet? ". 

There was many things I wanted but didn't want to spend a whole bunch of moneys. So I opted for some reallllllly cute cheap stuff and spent maybe 500L.

All stuff worn from the (CBF item) will be indicated. 

::ROLLCALL::

( from left to right )

LOOK 1:
Hair : Curious Kitties (CBF item)
Skirt : Blow-Up
Stockings/Shorts : Rotten Toe
Shoes : Retro  (CBF item)
Undershirt : Sn@tch
Shirt : Tentacio (CBF item)
Bracelets : Curious Kitties
Skin : Modish (CBF item)
Necklace : Violent Seduction
Pose : Ever Glow

LOOK 2:

Hair: TRUTH
Skin: Modish (CBF item)
Shorts: Retro (CBF item)
Shoes: Sn@tch
Shirt: Retro ( mesh on mesh hates me ) (CBF item)
Earrings: Concrete Flowers/Kosh
Bracelets: Artilleri 
Pose : Ever Glow

LOOK 3:

Hair : Magika
Skin : Modish (CBF item)
Dress : 1 Hundred (CBF item)
Shoes : G Fields
Pose : Ever Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment