Friday, June 22, 2012

Mesh-Tastic and WOW skins

MESH-TASTIC & WOW Skins

For all your happy needs.

 

Recently I have had a lot of drama contacted in my life, so I haven't been able to be up to date with the newest fashions.
I actually went to a store provided by a spunky new " artist " in the mesh clothing world who was kind enough to show me around his wares.
 MESH-TASTIC is a store that is affordable ( everything 100L or less ) and has a cute " Amumu " tank top. ( Love League of Legends )

I also want to stress the fact that WOW Skins 1500th Members Gift skin is absolutely adorable in every shape...( believe me I tried a lot of shapes that day ). 
Works very well with my My Little Pony hair from Lamb.

:: ROLLCALL ::

Top Look :

Hair : Magika
Shirt : MESH-TASTIC 
Capris : KOSH
Glasses : MESH- TASTIC ( not mesh though )
Skin : WOW Skins
Pose : Olive Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment