Monday, June 25, 2012

Twins Fashion Cloe Mesh Dress

 Twins Fashion

Cloe Dress- Mesh

So I love mesh, it was something that I found out when I bought my first Mesh hair, it just clicked.
So imagine my surprise when I got a blogger copy of Twins Fashion- Cloe mesh dress. I nearly squeaked myself to death.
There is so many colors to choose from ( Black,Blue, Different colors of the English Flag, Gold, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Different colors of the US flag, White)
You will always be versatile with this dress.

( American Flag Silver, American Flag Original, English Flag Original, English flag Gold )

::ROLLCALL::

Hair- TRUTH ( my new favorite )
Skin - Cupcakes 
Hair Acess - Concrete Flowers 
Bracelets - +DV8+ ( only bracelets I usually wear )
Necklace - Violent Seduction 
Pose - Posies

No comments:

Post a Comment