Sunday, July 29, 2012

DROPS Mesh Uniform

 DROPS

This weekend I got the lovely privleage to blog an awesome school girl uniform from DROPS. Not only is it mesh ( oh bless my heart <3 mesh ) but it is very scandelous which is why I love it so much. Comes in many different sizes from XXS to L and even has a necktie ( which  I didnt sport today ).

As the Designer Circle # 33 comes to a home stretch I wanted to mention these cute little hair feathers from Kennedy's they are a prim hair clip that sits in the hair and might need some light modding depending on what hair you use and it also comes in different colors.


:: ROLLCALL ::

UNIFORM: DROPS
SHOES: Kennedy's
EARRINGS: KOSH
RING: { RANGS }
ICE CREAM RING: Concrete Flowers
NAIL: Rezlpsa Loc
MOUTH: [ soap ]
BRACELETS: [Acide!]
SKIN: [Rockberry]

No comments:

Post a Comment