Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stained in the Midweek

 Stained Clothing & Midweek Madness

 For this week's Midweek Madness we get to blog furniture..YAY...if I only had a house to put them in...Unfortunately I didn't, so I settled for my sand..which I have a lot of.
Pillows & Things came out with these awesome armchairs and fancy table top in country blue. Which comes with decorated pillows and flowers so you don't even have to do the decorated work. Problem solved..Easy squeasy lemon peasy.

Brent's Book Nook is also apart of the Midweek Madness with it's well books..I didn't know what to do with them so I decided to sit on them. I haven't been much of a reader but for those decorated who wants alittle bookage in your home these are for you.
 In the land of clothes Stained Clothing has put out some new special and lick able wear for all you ladies out there, even you men who like pink. EAT ME shoes are 399L a pair and mesh fully resizable so I can put them on my tiny feet.

Also, Stained Clothing has put out new hoodies ( with incredible boobies added on ), So all my big chested ladies these are for you, all the patterns match their shoe counterparts.

Enjoy!!

:: ROLLCALL ::

RING: LOULOU&CO
MOUTH: [ soap ]
NAILS: Sn@tch
SKIN: JeSyLiLO
HAIR: Magika
SHORTS: Paper doll
HOODIE: Stained Clothing
STOCKINGS: Rotten Toe
SHOES: Stained Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment