Friday, August 17, 2012

Black Market And Rotten Toe

 I am afraid this blog isn't the best of it's kind, for I am going through some emotional feelings, and mostly feelings of utter blahhness cannot compare. Not to mention very procrastinating.

First off we have The Black Market again cause like I stated in the previous post, I will be showing you how awesome it is. Although due to my lack of picture taking these are awesome cool pants from [Sakide] that are purple and a choice between neat or torn. Also by :SS: a studded blazer that is absolutely to die for..Mesh of course and comes in different sizes, and in the store itself I know it comes in different colors and alternatives.
Rotten Toe has made another appearance with their tattoo teeth, comes in Braces, Yellow, Regular and Gappy. I haven't had the chance to try them all, but it comes in a simple tattoo layer you pop it on with no pressure. Some comes with alternatives like tattoo appearing inside your mouth so when you smile you can see it. I think they are pretty swift and useful in more pictures to come.

:: ROLLCALL ::

BANGLES: P.i.X.X.i.S
NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
RINGS: pink cherry
SKIN: {FRICK}
GLASSES: +DV8+
TATTOO: GrungeInk
TEETH: Rotten Toe *NEW*
EYES: Negaposi 
PANTS: [Sakide] *NEW*
BLAZER: :SS: *NEW*
HAIR: [Tiny Bird]

No comments:

Post a Comment