Thursday, August 9, 2012

Designer Circle # 34 Part II

 Designer Circle #34 Part II


First off lets just say, I have been a busy girl and been blogging so much and I have so much on back order, I will do my best to give you the greatest blogs I can.

SO Designer Circle time.

First up is this awesome Navy Sailor dress by P.I.X.X.I.S which is mesh and comes in many different sizes. I fell in love with this dress for it's nautical style and the fact it has a ruffle poof in it before the skirt, dont know how to explain that much...lol. Also took it upon me to wear her mesh bracelets again, I swear I am gonna marry them.

Smexy has given me a reason to smile this week for her lovely mesh boots which are called " Wrinkly leather boots "..the name wrinkly makes me giggle for some reason but these boots are mesh and comes in a default mesh size.
.:pink - insidious:. has also made me happy with their poses called " Vengeful" which is a set of 5 poses seen in these pictures with the absent of a couple. I am not sure how to describe poses so I think I will let the poses tell the story.

::ROLLCALL::

HAIR: Wasabi Pills
RING: Lou Lou
BRACELETS: P.i.X.X.i.S
OUTFIT: P.i.X.X.i.S
STOCKINGS & NAILS : Sn@tch
SKIN: Pinkfuel
MOUTH: [ soap ]
EARRINGS & CIG : Sea Hole
SHOES: Smexy
POSES: PI

No comments:

Post a Comment