Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lazy Sunday!!~

 :: Lazy Sunday ::

JeSyLiLO made this beautiful Lazy Sunday skin which is a light tan with pinkish lips and cute tiny freckles...Innocent Skin...a win for me. 

Rezlpsa Loc has been my go to for anything to do with my nails...and I can now say that I ONLY use this store for my nails unless prim. Rezlpsa Loc came out with a beautiful Autumn Pack which darker tones plus the orange and a pretty ash white. ( wearing Aubergine )

:: NEW ::

::Shameless:: made a new shirt that was a must have and was very happy to be able to blog it. " I may not be ms. Right, but i'll f*ck you til' she shows up " belly shirt is mesh and comes in 5 sizes.

:: ROLLCALL::

BRACELETS: P.i.X.X.i.S
HEADBAND:  LaGyo
PIERCINGS: Phoebe
LEGGINGS: BLAH.
NAILPOLISH: Rezlpsa Loc. * Lazy Sunday *
SKIN: JeSyLiLO * Lazy Sunday *
SHIRT: Shameless * New *
HAIR: Magika
POSES: ILAYA 

No comments:

Post a Comment