Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Arcade// I love gachas

 :: The Arcade :: 

aDORKable Poses- The first two pictures are me testing out the awesome " Pumpkin " poses from their gacha set. I am not good with prices so maybe I am wrong but they are possibly 25L per try. ( I got 2 & 6 )

DECO - I initially got the blue and light blue version but my friend of Clothing Asylum gave me hers because they matched my outfit, these grey and orange shoes from Deco are amazing with some light resizing acquired.

*MonCheri*  -  I was super happy when I got the RARE prize from MonCheri which was all of the 3 avaliable for a full outfit combination. ( I didnt feature the earrings in this blog ) All of the items are mesh and comes in lots of sizes and for the earrings transparent or flexi. I love the sequin pants the best with it's glossy shine texture.
 :: NEW ::

Aeva//Heartsick has a new " Bare " skin line in all available styles which this time I decided to show off Phoebe in her natural bareness. Comes with a bunch of different cleavage options and some other perks for your avatar.

:: The Black Market ::

[ Sauce ] has a fun pack of lipsticks called " brave new girl " out this month and it comes in neutrals to dark red's. 9 colors in total. ( wearing coral )

:: ROLLCALL ::

BRACELETS: +DV8+
NAILS: Sexy Mama
NECKLACE: + DV8+
COLLAR: Delicious 
PIERCING: Phoebe
RING: { RANGS}
EYES: Negaposi
HAIR: TRUTH
EARS: [Auxiliary] * The Arcade *
SHOES: DECO  * The Arcade *
OUTFIT: MonCheri  * The Arcade *
SKIN: Aeva//Heartsick *NEW*
LIPS: [sauce] * The Black Market *
POSES: aDORKable * The Arcade *

( sexy much ? )

No comments:

Post a Comment