Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Beary Purrrfect

" I love hunting and gacha-ing "

Dimbula Rose is having a small sim hunt with beautiful beautifullll sim deticated to it. 
You have to find orange tiger butterflies around the sim and all together you get this awesome cat outfit
There is also some sale items all the way at the top inside the house, which I also indulged in quite a bit.



Here is some items from the Scary Face Gacha Fair::

Peach Pumpkin Bear by Rivendell- 50 L a try
He starts off small but is resizeable so I decided to make him huge...my new mascot

Monster Condom by * Epic * 
I got "Frankie"  and my friend got "Dracula"

Halloween Tattoo by :: Fe Style :: - 10 L a try
Tested my luck and got a Potion tattoo that is located on my neck

:: ROLLCALL ::

SHOES: Rotten Toe
SKIN: Glam Affair
LIPSTICK: HeadTurners
TATTOO: ::Fe Style:: * Scary Face Gacha Fair *
HAIR: Wasabi Pills
CAT OUTFIT: Dimbula Rose * Sim hunt *
COLLAR: Collar
CONDOM: *Epic * Scary Face Gacha Fair *
BEAR: Rivendell * Scary Face Gacha Fair *
POSES BY: EverGlow & Lazy Places

No comments:

Post a Comment