Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grenade Free Wednesday Pretty Liar

 " I am not good with weekdays, I am ahead of the game. "


{Co*Motion} - I am a sitting Model - 6 poses
I am in love with these sitting poses, very rare I find poses that look so natural and sexy.

[ILAYA] - Geek Chic Nerd Glasses - Prop for a pose pack
These glasses are a prop for a pose pack, which I will display next post. ^ _ ^


Grenade Free Wednesday - Mesh Outfit
A mesh outfit complete with beautiful " black licorish candy pumps " which is apart of a series, Britney Jeans which are a pretty bright pink and a cross top " Bang! Bang! " graphic tee.

:: ROLLCALL ::

OUTFIT : Pretty Liar * Grenade Free Wednesday *
RING : Phoebe
TATTOO : ::Fe Style ::
GLASSES: [ILAYA] * Designer Circle *
HAIR: Wasabi Pills
SKIN: Dimbula Rose * NEW * 150L
POSES BY : {Co*Motion} * Designer Circle *

No comments:

Post a Comment