Saturday, October 20, 2012

Corvus FTW!

Today is a look of the day/store of love post...
My friend Ren and I decided to post together in out Corvus wear and I am not sure if she is gonna blog it herself but I will make sure to include the style card down below. We have a system..she always piles on clothes, I pile on makeup..^_^


Corvus is my new go to store for everything dark, brutal and down right amazing, over the last couple week my love for Corvus has grown and I basically bought pretty much all the makeup they have out for the moment. Everything is pretty cheap price as well 30-50L and even have some shirts/dresses for you to aquire as well. Take a look at the style card to see what Corvus has to offer you.



:: ROLLCALL ::

REN:

Hair: Magika [03] Tomorrow
Skin: [MC] fi*fridays Riza Skin
Hat: SiniStyle Officer Cap - Black
Makeup: Corvus - Bloody lips & Punches face.  * LOVE *
Top: Corvus : Assassin Sweater-Dress  * LOVE *
Boots: *LightStar-FringeBoots-Black
Collar: ..::DeliciouS::.. Ribbon collar
Cuffs: ..::DeliciouS::.. Picky Wrist
Stockings: erratic / ripped stockings
Blood: REPULSE - Bloodbath Full Body Tattoo
Guns: *BREACH* MP7 Holster
Cig: dl:: DirtyGirls Pipe - black cigarette
Blindfold: dl:: W. Blindfold


Me:


NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
COLLAR: Delicious
RING: [*RD*]
SHORTS: Rotten Toe
EYESCAR: Corvus  * LOVE *
PUNCHED FACE: Corvus * LOVE *
EYES: Negaposi
HAIR: Wasabi Pills
SHOES: ::LC::
CORSET: Elixir
BODY STITCHES: Corvus * LOVE *
SHIRT: Corvus * LOVE*
MAKEUP: Corvus * LOVE *
PIERCING: [ni.ju]
SKIN: Aeva//Heartsick

No comments:

Post a Comment