Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fighting Evil by Moonlight..

" She is the one named..Harleyquinn!!! * poses * "

 So this is my Collabor88 inspired outfit and I remind myself of Sailor Moon.
By far my favorite outfit to this day.

R2 - Sailor Shirt/Skirt - 88L each Shirt and skirt sold separately- Mesh in varies sizes
Comes in Pink/Black/White/Teal/Navy

 MG- Juicy Love Lips - Earrings/Necklace
Long/Short chain- Texture change.

Glam Affair - Ginny - America
Comes with eyebrow shapes and many different options to choose from.
I am absolutely in love with this skin.
:: ROLLCALL ::

NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
COLLAR: Violent Seduction
STOCKINGS: Goth1c0
GARTERS: Barely Legal
EYES: NP
ENHANCER: Pinkfuel
SKIN: Glam Affair * Collabor88 *
SHOES: Pirate Arts
HAIR: [Burley]
EYELINER: Corvus
EYESCAR: Corvus
NECKLACE: MG * Collabor88 *
OUTFIT: R2  * Collabor88 *

No comments:

Post a Comment