Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hip and Colorful

" I am hip and colorful today, I felt like putting something unique and wild."
First off I would love to say I have the now pleasure to work with Eyelure a beautiful makeup/clothing store which I got to blog these wonderful items:

Puppy Crop Top - Mesh - Various sizes
The puppies on the shirt are hard not to love.

Bitten Lips- Comes with eyelashes to each lip change.
Colors shown below ( the yellow is my favorite )
 These new jeans by [blissiere] makes me super happy.

Circus- Mesh- Various Sizes
Lots of vibrant colors and super affordable

Aeva//Heartsick has come out with some new editions to their market and to do these lovely makeup swatches I used

Halo- no 1 skin color - Bare 
The Bare color is effortless amazing and even cooler when you add your own makeup to them, of course Aeva//Heartsick have many other makeups in each skin which I will be showing throughout the weekend.
:: ROLLCALL ::

BRACELETS: Rotten Toe
NAILS: Sn@tch
EYELINER: Corvus
SHOES: Pirate Arts
JEANS: [blissiere] * NEW*
HAIR: [Burley]
SKIN: Aeva- Halo- Bare * NEW *
SHIRT: Eyelure -Puppy Crop Top * NEW*
MAKEUP: Eyelure - Bitten Lips * NEW*
Poses by ILAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment