Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blissiere Sale Sale Sale

::[Blissiere]::

One of my great, awesome and silly friends is the owner of [blissiere] and this weekend she has a special sale in her store that ends tomorrow and for her I am even breaking my " do not post on the weekend cause your tired " rule..( if you ask her nice she may extend it another day ) 

25% off all items and all "bliss" packs ( fatpacks) are 50% off, to the already cheap price that they are...You might also want to check out her awesome " desert tanks " which I have swatch ed above.

:: ROLLCALL ::

POSES : Demise of Flight - Pimp My Cartoon * Forgotten Closet *
BRACELETS: Silentsparrow - Leather Cuff
SHORTS: Paper.doll - Juliet Shorts
BOOTS: [Etchaflesh]
TANK: [blissiere] - Cross Cami - Desert
NECKLACE: Zombie Suicide - Morning Cartoon Tv set * Forgotten Closet *
SKIN: Al Vulo - Livia * Group Gift *
TATTOO: [ni.ju] - Boa 
HAIR: Magika - Blame * NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment