Sunday, November 11, 2012

Love Powa!!

"Over the last couple of days, I have been through some stress and hassles..but I am happy..xD.."


So this is just a Sunday outfit I put together while I was feeling a bit better from my current mental state and I have to say I love love love these new poses from {Co*Motion} from the new Designer Circle that comes out on Monday. 


:: ROLLCALL ::

BRACELET: Curious Kitties 
GLASSES: Artilleri - gabriella
HEADBAND: LaGyo - I love you
LIPSTICK: Headturners - Cherry
NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc. - Red Leaf
EARRINGS/CHAIN: Cute Bytes - Heart
TAIL: Blah. - Devilish Tail
PIERCING: Phoebe - Swirl
RINGS: A.Y.Y - Ring Pop Cherry
BLAZER: .:SS:. - Studded Black
SHIRT: Sn@tch - Shortie Sweater
STOCKINGS: Barely Legal - Dark Seduction
EYELINER: Corvus - Under Eyeliner
EYES: Cupcakes - Dark Brown
BOOTS: A&Y - Deuz Boots
SKIN: Pinkfuel  - Elly
TATTOO: ::Fe Style:: - Potion
SHORTS: Kennedy's - Jean Shorts
HAIR: Magika - Little 
POSES: {Co*Motion} - {Be*Irreplaceable } * Designer Circle *

No comments:

Post a Comment