DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 21st 0r 22nd!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bio Hazard


This week they're is a lot of nice things going around this festive season..So I am gonna dive right in..

Has put out more skins from the Yveys line. I am currently wearing " Adored " in number two. It is a suddle eye makeup with an awesome ruby red lip..comes with the normal teeth,boob bounce and other goodies to add on to the skin.

My bestfriend and I found a new store called +Half-Deer+ not only did we indulge to the max with their gachas we also bought some cute tattoos as well including this " collarbone antler " tattoo, which was pretty cheap. This store is a definite go back...I am so loving the antlers this season it seems..

This is the first installment of Beusy I am able to blog and I am super infatuated with it, these leggings are unlike any I have seen and they make me super happy. " Dripping Leggings " comes in two layers for each color ( Bubblegum, Slime, Saliva and Jam ). They go up to knee length and a very vibrant in color as well.

I was able to snatch up with group gift by Corvus called " Poisonous " not only is this dress perfectly made for the winter weather, it also has a hazard dangerous decal on the dress itself. This dress comes with a face tattoo, and of course if you buy everything from Corvus like I do you know her makeup's are morbid and wonderful ( face below ). All her stuff is pretty cheap so I know you guys will be able to find something of your liking from Corvus.

:: ROLLCALL::

BOW: Kennedy's
NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
EYELASHES: Eyelure
HAIR: Magika
TATTOO+Half-Deer+ - Antler Tattoo * NEW To Me *
SKIN: Aeva - Yveys - Adored * NEW*
LEGGINGS: Beusy - Dripping Slim * NEW*
DRESS: Corvus - Poisonous * Group Gift/Gift *

No comments:

Post a Comment