Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Little Bear

Over the last couple of days I have been going through personal and emotional struggles...so I am sorry if my heart is not 100% into my blogs...I will try to get back into the game after the holidays..


Pretty Liar has come up with a new outfit called  " Baby Bear " a part mesh and part prim boobie outfit that is to excite all crowds alike...The tiny prim bear goes between the boobs and is pretty content there for the duration.. The boots are mesh and pretty unique from what I have seen around the market. I enjoy this outfit much and it comes in purple. ALSO...have you seen the headband I am wearing..I am in awe of it...^_^

:: ROLLCALL ::

BRACELETS: Rotten Toe
NECKLACE: Cute Poison
RING: LP
EARS: [Mandala]
MAKEUP: Corvus
SKIN: Pinkfuel
OUTFIT: Pretty Liar
HAIR: Magika

1 comment: