Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bejeweled

This has not been one of me creative days, Sorry :C 

Today has not been one of my better days when it comes to creative avatar making, so instead I thought I would just dress up in this super cute dress by PatchWork Heart and make my best friend pose with me because her cuteness is just all over the place. 

LittleRen is wearing PWH's " Snow White " which is a white dress with a bejeweled pink in the under bust and I am currently wearing PWH's " Rose Red " which is a pale pinkish dress with a green underbust, all are mesh and comes with appliers..

You can find these two wonderful pieces from BeWbApAlOoZA this month. Also check out my wonderful blog partner LittleRen's blog....( Here )

Also don't forget to check out Al Vulo for their new Group Gift skin which comes with it's own applier color, so you don't have to do the struggling to find  the right color.


( Picture ^ by LittleRen )

:: ROLLCALL ::

BRACELETS: Artilleri & Pomposity 
GLASSES: Fir & Mna
LIPSTICK: [Sauce]
NECKLACE: Kata0nik
DRESS: PWH - Bejeweled Rose * Bewbapalooza*
SKIN: Al Vulo * GG *
HAIR: Wasabi Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment