Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dangerous Kitty



How beautiful is this skin " Jadey", I am wearing it in Tan and of course with some face makeup on, but I will show off this skin better in a later date. Each WoW Skin comes with a tango applier for them prim boobies.

[Yulicie]- Military Booties
Every girl needs a good pair of black boots, they are mesh and of course my friend had to get them as well.

In my lovely scratched wolf look I included two different Corvus items, " Dont " tattoo on the neck and these cute cheek scratches.


To see the good side of things, check out my blogging bestpartner LittleRen for her innocent look.



:: ROLLCALL ::

EARS: [D]oki
BLOOD on Mouth: Concrete Flowers
BLOOD on Stockings: Rotten Toe
LEOPARD: PinkFuel
SHORTS: Illmatic
SHIRT: Suicide Unborn
EYEMAKEUP: Corvus
HAIR: Magika
STOCKINGS: Erratic & Happy Pencil
BRUISES: Corvus
SKIN: WoW Skins * NEW*
SHOES: [ Y ] *NEW*
NECK TAT: Corvus  *NEW*
CHEEK SCAR: Corvus * NEW*