Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am Fancy


This months black market features some love-able hearted items for the upcoming month.

Elephante Poses made this cute heart pose pack that comes with three poses and 3 hearts to go with it.
Do you love me?



Ooooo Laaaa Laaaa!!
Have you seen this new edition to " the stunning gowns you need to get ".
" Cha Cha Gown" is a beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, and lovely gown by the ever so talented SUGAR, comes in so many colors and this was by FAR my favorite. The texturing is amazing and mindblowing and of course it is mesh, so you can dance like a weirdo and still look like an effortless beauty.


+Half-Deer+

Hunt item...while I was buying her 10L gacha bows, I found a cute little hunt item in the store.
A cute little petite heart tattoo in the middle of my neck appeared...I am in love with it.
It is number 51 on the list..Here is your starting point *smirks*

If I gave you the LM that wouldn't be the point of a hunt.


:: ROLLCALL ::

JEWELRY: [Acide!]
EARS: [D]oki
HORNS: AUX
SKIN: WoW Skins 
HAIR: Alice Project - StephII
TATTOO+Half-Deer+ * HUNT *
DRESS: SUGAR - Cha Cha Gown * NEW*
POSES: Elephante Poses - Thinking about you * The Black Market *