DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 21st 0r 22nd!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Me + U ( Insert hand gestures)

"Hello my fairy tale munchkins, this is my look for today it combines uniqueness and a lot of brown. To skip all the writing scroll to the bottom "

Wasabi Pills - Lumi 2 
So as everyone knows by now my love for mesh hair is pretty strong, so when I saw this simple beanie look by Wasabi Pills you butter believe I made it mine, I bought it in a brown pack and it comes with a hud to change varies parts of your beanie including button color. ( 250 L )

[Motivaction] - Mini Skirt w/ Straps
Every girl needs a good mini skirt and like I have said in previous [M] posts I love the fact her customization is right in front of you plain and simple. You click a button it changes color, I like that simplicity. It is mesh and the sizes range from XXS to Large.

My best friend told me about some skins that were a 1L special deal and of course I had to see for myself and I must admit these skins are pretty cute, not like the normal skins I use but I had to buy a couple and I am pretty happy with them. I believe if I remember 6 skins are displayed as 1L special..So get them while they are still there.

Just pAle - Clochard Jacket
I got these about a week ago and I never had an outfit to blog them with till now. They are gorgeous in patterns and well made but they are very unique in colors so I wanted to stick to very light shades. Comes in three colors from what I am aware and what I have in front of me...: Gentle Touch (wearing above),Blue Heart and Blue Romantic.


Yulicie - Shirts
I love graphic tees and these take the cake for Valentine's day humor. " I mustache you to be my valentine " & " me + you " comes in all shirt layers and there was a third shirt I had to show you but it was not working properly, but it is also a graphic Valentines tee.

HollyHood - Mona Lisa Boots
So these boots have me dead...that's right D.E.D dead..Lol 
I adore shoes and specially HollyHood shoes. These " Mona Lisa Boots " are available in vasts amount of colors. ( below is White Ali )


:: ROLLCALL ::

Mini Skirt - [M] -* NEW*
Coat - Just pAle* NEW*
Shirts -  [y]* NEW*
Shoes: HollyHood* NEW*
Skin - My Ugly Dorothy  -* 1 L Special *
Hair - Wasabi Pills* NEW*
Eyeshadow - Concrete Flowers 
Ring - Concrete Flowers 
Leggings - *League*
Antlers - [D]oki
Bracelets - +DV8+
Glasses - [bubble]