DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 21st 0r 22nd!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Red Bones



[ZD] - Mock Crop Top - A plain black top that is wonderful for dresses that have no sleeves or to layer over tank tops.


Another skin I have a crush on is " Cindy ", I am wearing Milk in a bare tone so I am able to add my own makeup to it..I absolutely love how it looks with my shape and outfit all together.


More Shoes!!
Yes I got to blog more shoes and this week I am wearing a continuance from my other post " Cutie Boots " in Black and White


A new dress came out sometime last week that I had fall in love with called  " JujuBee " which comes in so many colors and styles that you would be in neverending happiness :D


:: ROLLCALL ::

BANGLES: Phoebe
EARS: [Mandala] 
MONOCLE: [Rasetsukoku]
NECKLACE: Kennedy's
RING: LouLou&Co
MAKEUP: Corvus
HAIR: TRUTH
STOCKING: Sn@tch
SHOES: HollyHood *NEW*
DRESS: SUGAR * NEW*
SHIRT: [ZD] - Mock Top - * Designer Circle *
SKIN: WoW Skins *NEW*