DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 29th!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cool Story Bro ( DC haul )

This entry is gonna be a bit " wordy " skip to the end to see the credits, if you do not like to read that it ^_^

:: Designer Circle ::

Phoebe - Unisex Face Piercings - Can wear in the usual places nose, mouth and chin and scripted to change color with a click/drop menu. Phoebe is the only Piercing place I have enjoyed this much besides [ni.ju].

Eyelure - Pouty Mouth - Famous for makeup and I also am sponsored by this brand, I can also say that her makeup is beautiful, professional and playful, this week she creates a light to dark mouth palette in sultry colors.

blah.BLAH.blah - Thigh High Boots - I did not get to swatch the other color boots but these little cuties come in a velvet black and a thick cream ( thick *giggles* ). Of course they are mesh and they are awesome , will definately use them in another post to come.

{Co*Motion} - 5 Poses - "I am an elegant model " - Never know what to say about poses, I do however know there is a lot of arm movement in this pack. Lets just let the top picture show you how I move. 

HollyHood - Cutie Boots - I am in love love love with these boots and of course the two colors featured in the Designer Circle goes with NOTHING in my inventory, but I had to swatch them and show you the vibrancy of the colors and of course (* dies * ) Zebra!~
Blurb!! - HollyHood's Cutie Boots are 150L in her store, so you better go there to get more awesome colors which I will show you in another post to come ^^ 



NEW SPONSOR!!!
Finally I can say that all this makeup is by my beautiful new sponsor Corvus.
Most of my looks on SL contain a Corvus eye makeup or face mod.
This weeks new item " Cruel Eye Makeup " which is a dark red bottom eyeliner and some black liner adjustments. It makes any look darker and sexy.


NEW SPONSOR!!!
I am so excited to be blogging for another skin store, for me skins is what make up the entire outfit. I start with a skin and branch into....well whatever my mind can think of..
"Anais" is one of those breathtakingly skins that kind of goes with everything. ( currently wearing Anais- Tan - Natural ). Of course I will be doing more WoW skins post for this post does not do it much justice because of all the layers of makeup, I tend to pile ontop of a look. ( SO more excuses to make more looks with skin ^_^ )
Did I mention that most of their skins come with appliers?


NEW SPONSOR!!! 
I got to blog these cute little crop top shirts for Yulicie, I have tons of them ( well like 4 ) and will be making more outfits with them shortly, specially the Galaxias crop top which I could not find an appropriate bottom for it's pure awesomeness. The crop top I am currently wearing is called " Cool Story " which has a familiar look on it ( *cough*toystore*cough* ) if you did not notice. Very unique and awesome so I am sure I will wear this again in a future post.

:: ROLLCALL ::

CUFFS: SilentSparrow
UNDER SHIRT: Suicide Unborn
SKIRT: Suicide Unborn
HAIR: Wasabi Pills
GARTERS: *League*
CROP TOP: [y] * NEW*
POSES: {Co*Motion} * Designer Circle *
PIERCING: Phoebe * Designer Circle *
SHOES 1 ( main ) : Blah.Blah.Blah - Thigh High Boots * Designer Circle*
SHOES 2&3 ( 2nd pic ): HollyHood Creations * Designer Circle*
LIPSTICK: Eyelure - Pouty Pack * Designer Circle*
EYEMAKEUP: Corvus * NEW*
SKIN: WoW Skins - Anais - * NEW*