Saturday, January 5, 2013

Solar Bunny

Too tired..x_x

Forgotten Closet

Pomposity - Solar System Jewelry Set 
Comes with two rings for each hand and 4 different bracelets in which you can layer any way you want to. I enjoyed this colorful piece and will wear with other outfits in the future I am sure of it.

New Items

Eyelure - Smokin Shadows - Hot Pink
Stare into my eyes what do you see....I love it, how deep purplish pink it is..least to me it looks purple, but whatever color shadow it is, it is beautiful. It comes in a pack of 4 with an extra bonus color. ( Blue,Mystery,Plum,Sea Water, Hot Pink. )



So many ways to type that, it never gets old.

::Rack City:: - Lace Lover 
This outfit is pretty favorite of mine today, it is a sexy body suit with a light lovely pattern and comes in array of different colors, but of course I love the black color the best. 


:: ROLLCALL ::

HEADBAND: +Half-Deer+ 
LIPS: cStar
HAIR: Magika
BOOTS: [Etchaflesh]
SKIN: Al Vulo
OUTFIT: ::Rack City:: - Lace Lover  * Bewbapalooza *
EYESHADOW: Eyelure - Smokin - Hot Pink * NEW*
JEWELRY: Pomposity - Solar System * Forgotten Closet *