Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dakota Posh

So today is the second day in my new house, and I have to say I am pooped.
So this is gonna be a quick post.

*Epic* - Corset Set
I am pleased to say that everyone should own this set from Perfect Wardrobe. It is so well made it makes me cry a bit inside. Comes in many vibrant colors and includes a mesh corset, hip bows, hat, panties, and stockings. Do not forget those Tango appliers.

The Secret Garden - Dakota mesh head
This is a brand new release from TSG and costed me a pretty penny. (1350L) I was so happy this came out because I never owned a mesh head before this week. "Dakota" comes with an advanced hud that changes up to 6 different makeups and 6 different facial expressions. Also comes with skins and a shape for a complete adorable look.


~Beauty Info~

Corset Set - *Epic* - *Perfect Wardrobe*
Head - The Secret Garden *NEW*
------------
Bracelet - Phoebe
Horns - Half-Deer
Collar - Hebenon Vial
Wand - Pinku
Hair - Magika
Shoes - DMD