Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dont you Cake on me


Sour Pickles  - Pearls
A cute necklace that is no copy and no mod. Put those pearls in your mouth girl.

Focus Poses - Model Pack 125
I love this pack and all poses in this blog is from Model Pack 125. Don't forget to check out many other cool poses from them.

Action - Debra 
Smitten with this hair I am, " Debra" comes in many natural shades, color shades and able to customize the streaks and much more. 

Corvus - Skin & Top
Emily skin is a beautiful dark edition to the Corvus store and comes with 4 different styles, Cleavage, Hairbase and Normal.
Ripped tops are the newest things to the store at the moment and they are pretty awesome, a ripped up shirt with graphic designs or solid colors. Comes in many sizes. 

Aeva/Heartsick - Corset
I was pretty happy to see Aeva/Heartsick make another corset, specially for this Valentines Day season. A beautiful ruby corset with hearts cascading down the corset comes in mesh and in many sizes.

.::Kre-Ations::. - Moogle Ears
Now I believe these ears are meant for furries but I think I look cute for being a woman with big ears. I think maybe it is just cause they look too cute to handle. Comes with a scripted color changing Hud.

Rotten Defiance - Cake Hat
I was finally able to find an outfit that would look good with a cake on my head. This cake hat comes in sooooooo many choices between: Pink, White and Red. Then it comes in Cakes, Cookies, Bon Bon..of Drizzle, Plain and shapes and sizes...and woo my head is gonna pop from all the choices.



~ Beauty Info ~

Pearls - [SP] *New*
Corset - Aeva/Heartsick *New*
Hair - Action *New*
Skin - Corvus *New*
Top - Corvus *New*
Ears - .::Kre-ations::. *New*
Hat - Rotten Defiance *New*
Poses - Focus Poses *Model no #125*
-----------------
Bracelets - Curious Kitties
Heart Jewelry - Cute Bytes