DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 21st 0r 22nd!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hybrid Dakota



~D'Noir~ - Pepper Dress
I am deeply in love with this pepper leopard dress, I turned it into a body suit since I am never really into prim skirts. It comes with these beautiful boobie appliers for Tango and Lush. 

* New *
VMC - Fenton
This is one pair verses so many other colors to choose from. I love how they look it reminds me of a combat prom look and the color " Finished " is absolutely beautiful. They are unisex so boys you may jump at the chance to get this as well.

Rotten Defiance - Matte Manicure
I never been one for long nails but these Matte finish nails by RD are stunning, they come with a tint able glove nail base to change to any skin tone you want, and multiple sizes. 

Action Hair - Yuri
This is a beautiful new hair from Action called " Yuri ". Comes in different hair packs but my favorite is the Overdose pack since I can change my hair to this stunning fiery orange. Also you can change the streaks in the hair for happy fun times. 

{Poptart} - Gacha Bow
In their personal store they have a new gacha machine that you can get these cute bows from. There is eight to get, and four of them are rares. I am currently wearing "Hybrid Ears".

{Sugarheart} - Poses
All the poses in this blog are from the new pack called " Roller Girl" Comes with 10 poses, and even an additional pack for part two.


Forever Young - Thumb Rings
These cute simple rings come within a set with Princess Nails. 

The Sea Hole - Antique skirt
I find this skirt absolutely gorgeous I am kind of sad that it is prim and isn't mesh.


Beauty Info

Dress - ~D'Noir~ * Bewbapalooza*
Shoes - VMC * New *
Nails - Rotten Defiance* New *
Hair - Action Hair * New *
Bow - {Poptart} * New *
Thumb Ring - :FY: *Perfect Wardrobe *
Skirt - The Sea Hole * The Arcade *
-------
Head- TSG