Friday, March 8, 2013

Hybrid Dakota



~D'Noir~ - Pepper Dress
I am deeply in love with this pepper leopard dress, I turned it into a body suit since I am never really into prim skirts. It comes with these beautiful boobie appliers for Tango and Lush. 

* New *
VMC - Fenton
This is one pair verses so many other colors to choose from. I love how they look it reminds me of a combat prom look and the color " Finished " is absolutely beautiful. They are unisex so boys you may jump at the chance to get this as well.

Rotten Defiance - Matte Manicure
I never been one for long nails but these Matte finish nails by RD are stunning, they come with a tint able glove nail base to change to any skin tone you want, and multiple sizes. 

Action Hair - Yuri
This is a beautiful new hair from Action called " Yuri ". Comes in different hair packs but my favorite is the Overdose pack since I can change my hair to this stunning fiery orange. Also you can change the streaks in the hair for happy fun times. 

{Poptart} - Gacha Bow
In their personal store they have a new gacha machine that you can get these cute bows from. There is eight to get, and four of them are rares. I am currently wearing "Hybrid Ears".

{Sugarheart} - Poses
All the poses in this blog are from the new pack called " Roller Girl" Comes with 10 poses, and even an additional pack for part two.


Forever Young - Thumb Rings
These cute simple rings come within a set with Princess Nails. 

The Sea Hole - Antique skirt
I find this skirt absolutely gorgeous I am kind of sad that it is prim and isn't mesh.


Beauty Info

Dress - ~D'Noir~ * Bewbapalooza*
Shoes - VMC * New *
Nails - Rotten Defiance* New *
Hair - Action Hair * New *
Bow - {Poptart} * New *
Thumb Ring - :FY: *Perfect Wardrobe *
Skirt - The Sea Hole * The Arcade *
-------
Head- TSG