Friday, March 15, 2013

Kitsura Butterfly


The new round of  TBM starts today and I would love to say that all the poses in this blog post is by the lovely Little Bean

*New*
1 Hundred - Misunderstood 
These body suits come in tons of festive pretty colors like: Cream, Black, Light Blue and much more. This body suit is knee length and has pretty boobie appliers that show a bit of nipple. Anyone have a coat I could wear :o .

Ploom - Hair
I had to buy this new hair which was located at the the new round of the Zodiac. Twin buns!! I been calling them bunnies for the last two days but the hair is called " Adora ", I bought them in a festive candy pack which costed 200L.


Beauty Info

Poses - Little Bean * The Black Market *
Body Suity - 1 Hundred. *New*
Hair - Ploom  *New*
---------------
Head - Tsg
Armwarmers - [Sakide]
Poptart - Pinkfuel
Nails - Pretty Liar 
Butterfly Antlers - .::Kre-ations::.
Ice Cream Antlers - +Half-Deer+
Necklace - Cute Bytes

Anything else, Please ask!