Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spice&Sugar


If you want to see what my Spice is wearing, click everywhere.

*1L*
Mother Goose - Skin
There is tons of skins avaliable for 1L and this one is called " Nadine ".

 *New*
Truth - Teddy
This is one of the new hair(s) that came out at Truth this week called " Teddy ". With my short stature and small frame this hair makes me look like a baby doll.

VMC - Griff 
These are the new boots from VMC called " Griff " they come in a multitudes of colors and I am currently wearing Gray.

[Sakide] - Flare Jeans 
These are another look at the color scripted belt jeans from [Sakide] only this time in black. 

[ni.ju] - Sweets
10L sweets. A bunch of colors gacha. I got the one in apple.





Beauty Info

Shoes - VMC *New*
Pants - [Sakide] *New*
Mouth - [ni.ju] *New*
Skin - Mother Goose *1L*
Hair - TRUTH *New*
-------------------
Cat Whiskers - {Sugar Heart}
Tattoo - Corvus
Nose - +Half-Deer+
Vest - Cheeky
Top - 1 Hundred.