Due to a hectic work schedule my next post will be here around December 1st or 2nd.

Thursday, March 14, 2013


If you want to see what my Spice is wearing, click everywhere.

Mother Goose - Skin
There is tons of skins avaliable for 1L and this one is called " Nadine ".

Truth - Teddy
This is one of the new hair(s) that came out at Truth this week called " Teddy ". With my short stature and small frame this hair makes me look like a baby doll.

VMC - Griff 
These are the new boots from VMC called " Griff " they come in a multitudes of colors and I am currently wearing Gray.

[Sakide] - Flare Jeans 
These are another look at the color scripted belt jeans from [Sakide] only this time in black. 

[ni.ju] - Sweets
10L sweets. A bunch of colors gacha. I got the one in apple.

Beauty Info

Shoes - VMC *New*
Pants - [Sakide] *New*
Mouth - [ni.ju] *New*
Skin - Mother Goose *1L*
Hair - TRUTH *New*
Cat Whiskers - {Sugar Heart}
Tattoo - Corvus
Nose - +Half-Deer+
Vest - Cheeky
Top - 1 Hundred.