Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Color


I got this cute hairstyle by (FD) for only 88L! Comes in different colors but I wanted to stick to a natural color.

*New*
This was a new purchase I got from .{PSYCHO:Byts}. which features a beautiful prim scarf. When I saw it I knew it had to be mine.

* The Black Market*
Zombie Suicide - Tank top
I think this tanktop is awesome and creative, comes in mesh with the usual sizes and always can be used as a very short dress. Small people have to make best use of everything ^_^. 

[y] - Coat
One of my favorite items from this event by far, I love jackets and mesh kawaii jackets make me squee like a little girl. Comes in Kawaii pink and Kawaii baby purple.


Beauty Info

Sheep - Adore&Abhor*Zodiac*
Coat - [y] * Perfect Wardrobe *
Shirt - Zombie Suicide * The Black Market*
Hair - (fd) * Collab 88 *
Scarf - .{PSYCHO;Byts}. *New*
--------------
Stockings - [trs]

Anything else, Ask!