Friday, March 22, 2013

Gentle Lentil


* New Purchase *
.{PSYCHO.Byts}. - Sweater 
I bought this really cute Sugar skull sweater for 100L. It comes in many different patterns to choose from.

[LCKY] - Nyma
My bestfriend showed me this wonderful hair style called " Nyma ". It is however not mesh but prim base, I find with short hair it doesn't matter if it is prim or not, since there is no collateral damage.

Also from [LCKY] they have cute piggy backpacks for 100L. Inside comes 7 colors to choose from. They are modable so I personally took the straps off since they clashed with the mesh shirt.

TeamCream - Stockings
I enjoyed these stockings very well, they were only 15L I believe.

A&A - Sheepies
There is a new round of awesome stuff to find at the Zodiac event including these super kawaii sheepies. They are a gacha machine so you can collect 9 in all, one is a rare white diamond sheep. Try your luck because they are Baahhhhhhutiful.

[[ Masoom ]] - Eboni Pants
This is a full outfit with a very beautiful corset top but I decided to work the pants because who doesnt like pants that cling to every curve. I learned to appreciate textured pants over the mesh ones.



~Beauty Info~

Sheepie - +>A&A<+ - *Zodiac*
Pants - [[ Masoom ]] - *The Black Market*
Teddy Sticker - I made it ^_^
Sweater - .{PSYCHO:Byts}. * New Purchase *
Hair - [LCKY]  * New Purchase *
Piggy Bag - [LCKY]  * New Purchase *
Head - Snow Rabbit * Skin Fair *
Stockings - TeamCream * New Purchase *
---------------------
Anything Else Ask!!